Mantis (eng subs) Mantis (eng subs)

Haha that was very smart! You really should have added an additional english voice over to increase your chances of getting a good score, but I personally don't mind it and hope many other don't mind it either. Funny little idea and well executed. I like that you added a dancing shadow in the bar by the way. lol

Keep it up!

LuliLaj responds:

Thanks) I have a plans to cooperate with my friend who is a good in voice acting to do a full english versions of my shorts in future)

Fatsack: BWDS ep 1 Fatsack: BWDS ep 1

Lovely work. First off: Great to see more animations from you. Seems like I missed all these live animating streams, because I only saw them on social media hours after you announced them.

This animation is really entertaining. One can tell by the fatsack concert, that you did have a lot of fun animating that specific part. Didn't you? Also nice voice acting, for a second I thought "Oh who did he hire for the voice?" lol

5/5 & 10/10

chluaid responds:

Thanks Luwano! I streamed almost all day, almost every day for the final week of the project but for those who missed it, those past streams were saved to the Twitch library.
Initially I considered the voice temporary and it wasn't recorded in a proper studio, but right at the end with all the music and sound effects it seemed to fit well as the final thing for this episode.

Still Spineless: Crows Still Spineless: Crows

The animation was great. It doesn't make much sense yet, but I'm looking forward to a possible conclusion. Gotta say the sounds were awful some times, like whenever a corpse is eaten and when the guy is in the alley and whatever that is he is scared of is about to appear. I actually almost muted the video during that scene. When he's checking the doors in the alley, the animation jumps a bit fast.

Apart from those minor things, it's a really a good movie. You manage to create a captivating mood. Good job!

Anton-Michael responds:

Thanks!
Yeah maybe some of the sounds and that ally scene music are a bit obnoxious haha :/ I wanted to go for the same feel that the Haunting Ground and Silent Hill soundtracks have, maybe I went a little too far on the noise side of things...

I still kinda like it though :M

Nonsense Island (Scratch Design Studio) Nonsense Island (Scratch Design Studio)

I was a bit put off by the jagged and rather crude art, but what really made me laugh was the "bonjour" bit. Random humor is not really my favourite, but I think you did rather well. Keep it up.

Did you draw "ugly Batman" yourself or where is that from? Just curious.

LachlanInc responds:

The ugly Batman was drawn by my brother. And as for the jagged art, don't blame me. Blame Scratch, the animation program that I use, actually, it's not made specifically for animating. It's easy programming for people aged seven and over.

Finger Painting Finger Painting

Ha! Didn't see that coming! I like the different voices you used for each character, as always with your animations. Thanks for another funny video.

Clock Day 2015 Clock Day 2015

NAAAEEE!!! I sing and rejoice for it's a nice Clock Day movie! I already listened to ForNoFeason's song before and it fits perfectly for singing while under the shower. I might try it myself today, so if you don't hear from me again, the neighbours probably called the cops for my horrible interpretation of this song.

Happy belated Clock Day!

6/5 & 11/10

ReNaeNae responds:

LUUUWWW!!! I have listened to this song so many times, I actually have sung it in the shower ...and in the car, and the kitchen, and in even in my sleep. haha!!

Happy belated Clock Day to you too!! :D

CLOCK DAY 2015 CLOCK DAY 2015

Thanks for the enlighenting tale on clock history and symmetry. Happy belated Clock Day!

chris-the-stick2 responds:

yes, i hope that you enjoyed it!
happy clockday!

'Chicken Transmutation' 'Chicken Transmutation'

It's a great take on the theme. I really like the art in this one and the style goes well with the music.

It would be more effective if the music looped a little more seamless, but apart from that it's all good.

I also like the sound effects you used.

And finally, I also spotted the hardware, nice addition and smart way to make me watch it again. ;)

Butzbo responds:

Guess i may add more little "easter eggs" on future loops, Thanks for the review ;D !

PsychicPeeblz PsychicPeeblz

I hope PsychicPebble doesn't mind this. :P

I think you could easily improve the art and also the animation part where he bends backwards / falls off his chair. I am saying this cause I know you can draw better. lol

For me it was a bit hard to understand what he said at first, I had to restart the movie and turn sound up to get it.

I like they idea and I think the "youtube reviews" were kinda funny. Maybe show them for one or two more seconds.

Sbc gets a smash ball Sbc gets a smash ball

Oh hey, hey oh

This is actually kinda well animated.

It's a little short thus the lowered score.

You should definitely try to make something longer based on this.

Happy belated Clock Day again, since my original review was lost in the deletion spree.