Contact Info / Websites
Hello everyone, if you were around during this year's Clock Day. you might have noticed the site skin which I had drawn.
It was a huge honour to get the chance to make a site skin for NG for once. Of course, considering my long habit of posting clock day art which originated back in 2010 for the Clocktopia Art Gallery Collab over at the art forum, I am aware that clock day was the only chance I'd ever be able to post something notable next to all the great art by all those great artists that usually get to draw a site skin.
Talking about that, for those interested, here's a list of all my previous clock themed art submissions:
Well, I am not going to milk my minutes of fame more than any necessary, but I want to share some hidden "easter eggs" from the site skin, that you probably haven't noticed:
- Blueberry built a B (try to say that fast three times in a row)
- Blueberry is the only character, who is not actually a famous, currently or past active clock crew member. He is just a stand-in as clock baby or kid to me.
(Also see: The very hungry Luid from the year 2011)
- btw some users pointed out that the handle of his shovel looked like a dick, that was not intended. Sorry to disappoint you. lol
- Strawberry Clock's surfboard hides another two Bs
- Sherclock finds a suspicious trace of red spots which turns out to be...
- ... ice cream spilled by Tropicana on the other end of the header
- Slurpee drinks a Slurpee
- Phantomcat Clock and Flounderman Clock are the only clocks with limbs (unless you count Clocktopus' tentacles as limbs)
SirCannabis Clock and Rasta Clock suffer from pinkeye apparently... poor guys
Recognize the pattern on Renegade's board? It's from a popular 80's movie and you could say the clock or... time is important
And finally, the proof that I never do more than any necessary when drawing, the site skin without the NG layover:
That's it! Thanks to everyone for all the positive feedback during Clock Day. And special thanks to all the clocks who left a review or a comment. I'm looking forward to the next year!